RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt 0W-30As low as €14.95
- fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil for snow blowers
- ACEA A3/B4 specification
- for Honda, MTD, Briggs&Stratton, Husqvarna etc.
RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt 5W-30As low as €41.95
- fully synthetic 4-stroke oil for snow blowers
- ACEA A5/B5 specification
- for MTD, Honda, Briggs&Stratton, Husqvarna etc.
Garden machines need suitable oils. We deliver them!
You get the right oil for the equipment in the garden or just for you as a handyman in our shop. We do not offer oil for painting the garden furniture or the wood. Buyers of garden oil might look for the most popular providers on the Internet, such as Amazon. But there you do not save money as in our shop. Thereby with our shop you get the possibility of a telephonic consultancy. We as sellers offer top products for the home and garden work. With the brand Ravenol we offer a german premium oil. It does not matter if you need 1 liter, 4 liters, 20 liters or more, we provide a wide selection at reasonable prices. And in a short delivery time. Please contact us for further questions.
Huge selection: We help you buy the right 5W-30 oil!
In the online store of ATO24 you get a wide selection of 5W-30 engine oil at great prices. Among them are high quality oils from lubricant manufacturers such as:
but our assortment also holds a variety of 5W-30 engine oils from OEM vehicle Hestellern ready, which have your products tailored exactly to the needs and requirements of your vehicle models and offer for the aftersales market. These include 5W-30 oils from:
- BMW 5W-30
- Motorcraft (Ford) 5W-30
- GM 5W-30
- Mercedes 5W-30
- Mopar (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge) 5W-30
- Toyota 5W-30
- Volkswagen 5W-30
So the choice is wide. But how do you find the right 5W-30 engine oil for your car? Which is the right 5W-30?
The ATO24 service team offers you competent advice and helps you quickly. Simply contact us using the options provided and buy exactly the right oil for your car!
5W-30 oil for which car?
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend the use of a 5W-30 engine oil for their vehicle models and engines. These are also filled into your car as a first filling. We give you an overview, for which vehicles among other things 5W-30 engine oils are recommended or prescribed for use:
- BMW Longlife 01 5W-30 Engine Oil
suitable for almost all BMW gasoline engines without OPF and BMW diesel engines without DPF
- BMW Longlife 04 5W-30 Engine Oil
suitable for almost all BMW gasoline engines with and without OPF, BMW diesel engines with and without DPF
- Mercedes MB 229.51 5W-30 Engine Oil
Mercedes Low SPAsh engine oil for gasoline and diesel engines with and without particle filter, for which MB 229.51 is prescribed
- Mercedes MB 229.52 5W-30 Engine Oil
Further development of MB 229.51, almost always downward compatible (observe manufacturer's instructions!)
- VW 504 00, 507 00 5W-30 Engine Oil
- for Toyota: API SN 5W-30 Engine Oil
- for Toyota: ACEA A5/B5 5W-30 Engine Oil
5W-30 Longlife: What does it mean for VW, BMW, Mercedes and Co.
So-called Longlife engine oils refer to the flexible or extended maintenance intervals of the vehicle manufacturers. What is meant here is the change interval of the engine oil. Maintenance intervals of 10,000 to 15,000 kilometers, which for a long time have been the exclusive preserve of vehicle enthusiasts, are being replaced by long intervals of 30,000 kilometers in some cases.
Thus the Longlife characteristics mean a slightly different change interval depending upon manufacturer:
- BMW Longlife:usually this means 25,000 km for gasoline engines and 30,000 kilometers for diesel engines, alternatively 2 years
- VW Longlife:also here a Longlife change interval usually means 30,000 kilometers
- Mercedes Longlife: also here there is the Longlife interval. Depending on the model, maximum change intervals of 25,000 kilometers or one year are specified